Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Pewter Casting - Tech Reflection







For this week for tech we were finishing our work from last week I'm up to my drawing and i picked a picture was an heart that will show that i'm making it for my Mum. Everyone was doing well on their work and getting their work finish this was an collaboratively challenge for me because in the future i will able to make some think. Everyone was up to the sand paper sand paper is like scarping on some think that could make it shinny like an mirror but if you can see your face on the design then you just give it to your teacher and if it was he or she  then they will do the rest for your work. I like Pewter casting because its interesting and you will learn some think new at Pewter casting.

1 comment:

  1. Well I see you were paying attention in teach lol learn as much as you can dallas🙌👏

    ReplyDelete