Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Let me tell you about...

Let me tell you something about lunchtimes at PBS. When the bell rings I can hear people running to get their delicious tasty, juicy lunch. I can see people munching on their sandwiches. Then everyone races to the courts, people laugh and run. We play handball, the hand ball is hard when it slaps against my palm. If the rain comes people scream for no reason because they think it’s scary and like something is coming to melt the building! Then everyone comes to the class, the wet day monitors have to go to the juniors because the kids can’t look after themselves. The juniors make a lot of noise but in our class we all just go on our chromebooks or find something quiet to do.

In writing we have been learning how to proofread and give feedback / feed forward. After 10 minutes of writing we had to work in partners to make sure what we had written made sense.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dallas,
    My name is Joshua. I love the way you have explained how lunchtimes are at your school and you have put it in such a detailed story for only 10 minutes. You should work on your sentence and how it should make sense but anyway great work and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete