Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Kiwi can - Refletion




This week for kiwi can our subject was integrity integrity means that being honest or not lying to other people. This showed me that if i don't do right thing you will have a bad life but it will tell me that i can do right things in the future instead of bad things. After that we talked about accountability is like taking responsibility and getting on time for school after that we moved on playing copy me you have to copy the cards like example if 5 cards were doing push ups you have to follow that rule. and then we moved on green light and red light how you play it is that you will need a partner to switch around and if they say yellow light you run around and go back to your partner this activity was interesting because it shows me that i do the right things instead of the bad things.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that learnt about this activity and push towards and spreading the word out there.

    ReplyDelete