Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale Drawing - Maths week


Last week was our maths week we've been leaning about how we can draw an scale drawing.
First we had to look for an picture for our maths art and i picked an skeleton on a rose then we moved on to our practice before we look for an easy image to draw my practice was drawing an butterfly it was hard at the same time because i have to make it right. Then Mrs Kirkpatrick said after when you finish your practice we will move on to the A3 paper of drawing our design so after that i moved on to the A3 paper so i can draw my art on to the A3 paper and then i finally finished my art and i was proud of my self trying to look like the same.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's awesome dallas I hope that you enjoy maths now just do your best.👍

    ReplyDelete